Thank you for visiting our website and your interest in our company. We respect the privacy of visitors to our website and want you to feel safe and secure here.
Below you will find our declaration for data protection:
Data protection declaration of Baumann Unternehmensberatung Beteiligungs- und Verwaltungs AG
All personal data will be treated confidentially. Our data protection practice complies with the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), the Basic Data Protection Ordinance (DSGVO) and the Telemedia Act (TMG). Below we inform you about the details of data protection in our company.
1. The reasons for data collection
We collect and process your information to provide our website and to provide you with the best possible service through convenient access to our services.
2. Which data are collected, processed or used?
When you access our web pages, our servers automatically collect information of a general nature, in particular for the purpose of functionality and system security. This includes the type of browser used, the operating system used, the domain name of the Internet service provider, the connection data of the computer used (IP address), the website from which you are visiting us (referrer URL), the pages you visit on our site and the date and duration of your visit. It is not possible for us to draw conclusions about certain persons from this data due to pseudonymisation. These data are not combined with other data sources. Additional personal data, such as your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address are not recorded unless you provide this information voluntarily, e.g. as part of a contact enquiry or application. If you contact us via one of the e-mail addresses provided, your personal data transmitted with the e-mail will be stored.
3. Transmission of personal data
We will not pass your data on to third parties, unless you have given your express consent to a passing on or the passing on is legally prescribed and/or legally permissible. Excluded from this are the service partners of us who are required for the processing of the contractual relationship and who were commissioned by us within the framework of an order processing contract with the processing of personal data in accordance with our instructions. We will neither sell your data to third parties nor otherwise pass it on to third parties for advertising purposes. Our employees are bound to secrecy and to comply with data protection regulations.
Personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage ceases to apply. In order to be able to compare applications in a possible AGG procedure, we do not automatically delete the data from the projects until 6 months after project completion, unless you have given us your consent. In addition, data may be stored if this has been provided for by law. The data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standard expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract or you have given your consent in this regard.
Cookies are used to make the use of the websites and the preferences of website visitors even more attractive. Cookies are text files that are created on your hard drive to enable the browser to be identified when you visit the website again.
You can prevent cookies from being stored on your hard drive by making the appropriate browser settings. Cookies that have already been set can be deleted at any time. For information on how to delete cookies or prevent them from being saved, please refer to the respective browser instructions.
The following links show you how to adjust the settings in the following common browsers
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Firefox: support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen
- Internet Explorer: support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
If you do not accept cookies, this can lead to an impairment of the use of our Internet offer.
6. Matomo (Formerly Piwik)
This website uses the open source software Matomo (formerly Piwik, www.matomo.org) to collect and store data for marketing and optimization purposes. These data are used to create user profiles under a pseudonym. Cookies may be used for this purpose. Cookies are small text files that are stored locally in the cache of the visitor's Internet browser. Cookies enable the recognition of the Internet browser. The data collected with Matomo technology will not be used to personally identify the visitor of this website and will not be combined with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym without the separately given consent of the person concerned. The collection and storage of data can be revoked at any time with effect for the future.
7. Data security
We protect our website and other systems by technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution of your data by unauthorized persons. Despite regular controls and constant improvement of our safety measures, complete protection against all dangers is not possible.
8. Legal bases
If the processing of personal data is based on the user's consent, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) DSGVO is the legal basis for the processing of personal data. If personal data are processed in order to fulfil a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) DSGVO is the legal basis. This also applies to pre-contractual processing procedures. If the processing of personal data is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c) DSGVO is the legal basis. The legal basis for the temporary storage of your data in accordance with Section 2. is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO.
If you have actively consented to this, we will regularly send you our e-mail newsletter. We use the double opt-in procedure for sending the newsletter, i.e. we will only send you a newsletter if you click on a link in our notification e-mail to activate the newsletter service. Of course, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the end of each newsletter or by using the provided unsubscribe form.
During the registration process, your consent is obtained for the processing of the data and reference is made to this data protection declaration. The consent given by you is voluntary and can also be revoked at any time by sending an email to datenschutzthis is not part of the email@ NOSPAMbaumann-ag.com. There is a right of appeal to the competent data protection authority "Der Hessische Datenschutzbeauftragte". Automated decision-making or profiling does not take place.
At the time the registration is sent, the following data is also stored:
- First name
- Last name
- Search criteria (occupational field, function level and industry)
- Interval of the desired delivery
- The IP address of the user
- The date and time of registration.
If you open one of our newsletters or click on a link in it, this may be logged via the web server (date, time, e-mail address). This serves internal statistical purposes, so that we can tailor our information offer even better to the interests of our newsletter users. This is also our legitimate interest in data processing. These data are notcombined to personal user profiles.
Your data will not be disclosed to third parties.
Legal basis for data processing: The legal basis for the processing of data is your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU-GDPR) and, with regard to the logging of accesses, our legitimate interest (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f EU-GDPR).
Purpose of data processing: The processing of your personal data serves to send you offers and information and to tailor our information offer even better to your interests.
Duration of storage: your data will be stored until any revocation of your consent to receive offers and information by you. After receipt of a revocation by you, your e-mail address will be marked with a blocking notice to document that you do not wish to be contacted by us in the future for advertising purposes by e-mail. The blocking notice as well as your e-mail address will be deleted three years after the end of the calendar year in which the blocking notice was set, unless an active business relationship still exists at that time and the storage of your e-mail address is necessary to fulfill the respective contract.
10. Facebook Page
If you visit our Facebook pages
http://www.facebook.com/BaumannUnternehmensberatung and http://www.facebook.com/Baumann-Unternehmensberatung-823446784687465 / ("Facebook page"), Facebook collects, processes and uses personal data regardless of whether you are a member of Facebook or not for profiling purposes. Furthermore, Facebook provides us with evaluations of the use of our Facebook page in anonymized form. This includes in particular the following evaluations:
- Overview: "Likes" for the Page: the total number and new "Likes" for The Facebook Page; Post Reach: the total number of individual people who have viewed The Facebook Page and the posts contained on it; Interaction: the total number of individual people who have interacted with The Facebook Page, broken down by interaction type.
- "Likes": "Likes" for the page: the total number of "likes" for each individual day, for a 28-day period; ""Likes (net)": the number of new "likes" after subtracting removed "likes"; the location of the "likes" for the Facebook page: This shows how many times the Facebook page was "Liked", broken down by the origin of the "Like".
- Reach: Post reach: The number of people for whom a post was provided, broken down by paid and organic reach; "Like" mentions, comments, and shared content; Hidden posts, reported as spam, "Disliked": The negative interactions that reduce the number of people reached; Total reach: The number of people who were shown an action from the Facebook page.
- Visits: page and tab views: Indicates how often each tab of a Facebook page was viewed; External referrals: Indicates how often people arrived at the Facebook page from a website outside of Facebook.
- Posts: When Facebook page fans are online: Shows when people who like the Facebook page are on Facebook; Post Types: Shows the success of each post type based on average reach and interaction; Most Popular Posts from Pages We Keep Track Of: Displays interactions to posts from the pages we keep an eye on.
- Video: Video views: How many times the videos on the Facebook page were viewed for more than 3 seconds; 30-second views: How many times the videos on the Facebook page were viewed for more than 30 seconds. If your video is shorter than 30 seconds, the people who viewed the video 97% of the time are counted; Top videos: The most viewed videos on the Facebook page for at least 3 seconds.
- People: Fans of the Facebook page: displays information about the people who like the Facebook page: gender, age, location and language; Reached people: Displays the people for whom a post was made in the last 28 days; Interacting people: Shows the people (anonymized) in the last 28 days who tagged posts with "Like", commented or shared, or interacted on the Facebook page.
For more information, please visit:
We have entered into a shared responsibility agreement with Facebook regarding the operation of Page Insights (so-called "Page Insights supplement regarding the responsible party"). According to this agreement, only Facebook is authorized to make and implement decisions regarding the processing of Insights data. Facebook also undertakes in particular to assume primary responsibility for the processing of such data under the GDPR and to comply with all applicable obligations under the GDPR with respect to the processing of such data. This applies in particular, but not exclusively, to Articles 12 and 13 of the GDPR (compliance with information obligations), Articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR (compliance with data subject rights) and Articles 32 to 34 of the GDPR (security of processing, notification of data protection breaches to supervisory authorities and data subjects). You can contact Facebook directly (Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland) to exercise your data subject rights or for other questions or concerns in connection with Facebook Page Insights or contact the data controller at the contact details provided above. If you contact us, we are obliged under the agreement concluded with Facebook to provide Facebook with all relevant information without delay, but within a maximum of seven calendar days. For more information, please refer to the "Page Insights Supplement Regarding the Responsible Party" and the "Page Insights Data Information".
For information about what data Facebook collects from you, please see Facebook's Data Policy, specifically the section titled "What Types of Information Do We Collect?".
11. Rights of Data Subjects
If your personal data is processed, you are affected by the DSGVO and you have the following rights vis-à-vis us:
a) Right to information
You can ask us to confirm whether we are processing your personal data.If such processing has taken place, you can request information about the following information:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data being processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or are still being disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the storage of the personal data concerning you or, if specific information on this is not possible, criteria for determining the storage period;
(5) the existence of a right to rectification or deletion of personal data concerning you, a right to limitation of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) any available information on the origin of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 para. 1 and 4 DSGVO and - at least in these cases - meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
You have the right to request information as to whether the personal data concerning you is transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. In this context, you may request to be informed of the appropriate guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 DSGVO in connection with the transmission.
b) Right to correction
You have a right to correction and/or completion if the personal data processed is incorrect or incomplete. The correction shall be made immediately.
c) Right to limitation of processing
Under the following conditions, you may request that the processing of your personal data be restricted:
(1) If you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period of time that enables the data controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
(2) The processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted;
(3) no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
(4) If you have filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO and it is not yet clear whether our justified reasons outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, such data may only be processed - apart from being stored - with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending rights or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or on grounds of an important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
If the processing restriction has been restricted according to the above conditions, you will be informed by the person responsible before the restriction is lifted.
d) Right to cancellation
You may request that the personal data concerning you be deleted immediately. We are obliged to delete this data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
(1) The personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent, on which the processing was based pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a) DSGVO, and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
(3) You file an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing or you file an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO.
(4) The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
(5) The deletion of personal data shall be necessary to fulfil a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the data controller is subject.
(6) The personal data concerning you were collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 para. 1 DSGVO.
The right to cancellation does not exist insofar as the processing is necessary
(1) To exercise freedom of expression and information;
(2) In order to fulfil a legal obligation required for processing under the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject or to carry out a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on the controller;
(3) For reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 para. 2 lit. h) and i) and Art. 9 para. 3 DSGVO;
(4) For archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89 para. 1 DSGVO, insofar as the law referred to under a) is likely to make it impossible or seriously impair the attainment of the objectives of such processing, or
(5) To assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
e) Right to information
If you have exercised your right to correct, delete or limit the processing, we are obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of the processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right to be informed of these recipients.
f) Right to data transferability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to pass this data on to another person in charge without hindrance, provided that
(1) processing is based on consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) DSGVO or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a) DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) DSGVO and
(2) processing is carried out by means of automated methods.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to request that the personal data concerning you be transferred directly to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible. The freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this.
The right to transferability shall not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on the controller.
g) Right of objection
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you, which is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e) or f) DSGVO. We will no longer process personal data relating to you unless we can prove compelling grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims. You have the possibility to exercise your right of objection in connection with the use of Information Society services, notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC, by means of automated procedures using technical specifications.
h) Right to revoke the data protection declaration of consent
You have the right to revoke your data protection declaration of consent at any time. The revocation of consent shall not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation.
12. Changes to our data protection regulations
We reserve the right to occasionally adapt this data protection declaration so that it always complies with current legal requirements or to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. when introducing new services. When you return to our website, the current data protection declaration applies in each case.
Status: July 2021
13. Responsible authority
Responsible within the meaning of the BDSG is Baumann Unternehmensberatung Beteiligungs- und Verwaltungs AG, Hanauer Landstraße 220, 60314 Frankfurt am Main, represented by its Executive Board, Dr. Michael Faller.
Competent supervisory authority: The Hessian Data Protection Officer, Gustav-Stresemann-Ring 1, 65189 Wiesbaden.
Dr. Michael Faller, E-Mail: infothis is not part of the email@ NOSPAMbaumann-ag.com
Contact details of the data protection officer :
Dr. Jörg Buschbaum, E-Mail: infothis is not part of the email@ NOSPAMdatenschutzbeauftragter-buschbaum.de