Thank you for visiting our website and your interest in our company. We respect the privacy of visitors to our website and want you to feel safe and secure here.
Below you will find our declaration for data protection:
Data protection declaration of Baumann Unternehmensberatung Beteiligungs- und Verwaltungs AG
All personal data will be treated confidentially. Our data protection practice complies with the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), the Basic Data Protection Ordinance (DSGVO) and the Telemedia Act (TMG). Below we inform you about the details of data protection in our company.
1. The reasons for data collection
We collect and process your information to provide our website and to provide you with the best possible service through convenient access to our services.
2. Which data are collected, processed or used?
When you access our web pages, our servers automatically collect information of a general nature, in particular for the purpose of functionality and system security. This includes the type of browser used, the operating system used, the domain name of the Internet service provider, the connection data of the computer used (IP address), the website from which you are visiting us (referrer URL), the pages you visit on our site and the date and duration of your visit. It is not possible for us to draw conclusions about certain persons from this data due to pseudonymisation. These data are not combined with other data sources. Additional personal data, such as your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address are not recorded unless you provide this information voluntarily, e.g. as part of a contact enquiry or application. If you contact us via one of the e-mail addresses provided, your personal data transmitted with the e-mail will be stored.
3. Transmission of personal data
We will not pass your data on to third parties, unless you have given your express consent to a passing on or the passing on is legally prescribed and/or legally permissible. Excluded from this are the service partners of us who are required for the processing of the contractual relationship and who were commissioned by us within the framework of an order processing contract with the processing of personal data in accordance with our instructions. We will neither sell your data to third parties nor otherwise pass it on to third parties for advertising purposes. Our employees are bound to secrecy and to comply with data protection regulations.
Personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage ceases to apply. In addition, data may be stored if this has been provided for by law. The data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standard expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract or you have given your consent in this regard.
Cookies are used to make the use of the websites and the preferences of website visitors even more attractive. Cookies are text files that are created on your hard drive to enable the browser to be identified when you visit the website again.
You can prevent cookies from being stored on your hard drive by making the appropriate browser settings. Cookies that have already been set can be deleted at any time. For information on how to delete cookies or prevent them from being saved, please refer to the respective browser instructions.
The following links show you how to adjust the settings in the following common browsers
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Firefox: support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen
- Internet Explorer: support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
If you do not accept cookies, this can lead to an impairment of the use of our Internet offer.
6. Matomo (Formerly Piwik)
This website uses the open source software Matomo (formerly Piwik, www.matomo.org) to collect and store data for marketing and optimization purposes. These data are used to create user profiles under a pseudonym. Cookies may be used for this purpose. Cookies are small text files that are stored locally in the cache of the visitor's Internet browser. Cookies enable the recognition of the Internet browser. The data collected with Matomo technology will not be used to personally identify the visitor of this website and will not be combined with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym without the separately given consent of the person concerned. The collection and storage of data can be revoked at any time with effect for the future.
7. Data security
We protect our website and other systems by technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution of your data by unauthorized persons. Despite regular controls and constant improvement of our safety measures, complete protection against all dangers is not possible.
8. Legal bases
If the processing of personal data is based on the user's consent, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) DSGVO is the legal basis for the processing of personal data. If personal data are processed in order to fulfil a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) DSGVO is the legal basis. This also applies to pre-contractual processing procedures. If the processing of personal data is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c) DSGVO is the legal basis. The legal basis for the temporary storage of your data in accordance with Section 2. is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO.
If you have actively consented to this, we will regularly send you our e-mail newsletter. We use the double opt-in procedure for sending the newsletter, i.e. we will only send you a newsletter if you click on a link in our notification e-mail to activate the newsletter service. Of course, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking on the "Unsubscribe newsletter" link at the end of each newsletter.
During the registration process, your consent is obtained for the processing of the data and reference is made to this data protection declaration.
At the time the registration is sent, the following data is also stored:
- The IP address of the user
- The date and time of registration.
If you open one of our newsletters or click on a link in it, this may be logged via the web server (date, time, e-mail address). This serves internal statistical purposes, so that we can tailor our information offer even better to the interests of our newsletter users. This is also our legitimate interest in data processing. These data are notcombined to personal user profiles.
10. Rights of Data Subjects
If your personal data is processed, you are affected by the DSGVO and you have the following rights vis-à-vis us:
a) Right to information
You can ask us to confirm whether we are processing your personal data.If such processing has taken place, you can request information about the following information:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data being processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or are still being disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the storage of the personal data concerning you or, if specific information on this is not possible, criteria for determining the storage period;
(5) the existence of a right to rectification or deletion of personal data concerning you, a right to limitation of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) any available information on the origin of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 para. 1 and 4 DSGVO and - at least in these cases - meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
You have the right to request information as to whether the personal data concerning you is transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. In this context, you may request to be informed of the appropriate guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 DSGVO in connection with the transmission.
b) Right to correction
You have a right to correction and/or completion if the personal data processed is incorrect or incomplete. The correction shall be made immediately.
c) Right to limitation of processing
Under the following conditions, you may request that the processing of your personal data be restricted:
(1) If you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period of time that enables the data controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
(2) The processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted;
(3) no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
(4) If you have filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO and it is not yet clear whether our justified reasons outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, such data may only be processed - apart from being stored - with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending rights or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or on grounds of an important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
If the processing restriction has been restricted according to the above conditions, you will be informed by the person responsible before the restriction is lifted.
d) Right to cancellation
You may request that the personal data concerning you be deleted immediately. We are obliged to delete this data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
(1) The personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent, on which the processing was based pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a) DSGVO, and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
(3) You file an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing or you file an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO.
(4) The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
(5) The deletion of personal data shall be necessary to fulfil a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the data controller is subject.
(6) The personal data concerning you were collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 para. 1 DSGVO.
The right to cancellation does not exist insofar as the processing is necessary
(1) To exercise freedom of expression and information;
(2) In order to fulfil a legal obligation required for processing under the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject or to carry out a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on the controller;
(3) For reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 para. 2 lit. h) and i) and Art. 9 para. 3 DSGVO;
(4) For archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89 para. 1 DSGVO, insofar as the law referred to under a) is likely to make it impossible or seriously impair the attainment of the objectives of such processing, or
(5) To assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
e) Right to information
If you have exercised your right to correct, delete or limit the processing, we are obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of the processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right to be informed of these recipients.
f) Right to data transferability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to pass this data on to another person in charge without hindrance, provided that
(1) processing is based on consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) DSGVO or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a) DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) DSGVO and
(2) processing is carried out by means of automated methods.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to request that the personal data concerning you be transferred directly to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible. The freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this.
The right to transferability shall not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on the controller.
h) Right to revoke the data protection declaration of consent
You have the right to revoke your data protection declaration of consent at any time. The revocation of consent shall not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation.
11. Changes to our data protection regulations
We reserve the right to occasionally adapt this data protection declaration so that it always complies with current legal requirements or to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. when introducing new services. When you return to our website, the current data protection declaration applies in each case.
Status: May 2018
12. Responsible authority
Responsible within the meaning of the BDSG is Baumann Unternehmensberatung Beteiligungs- und Verwaltungs AG, Hanauer Landstraße 220, 60314 Frankfurt am Main, represented by its Executive Board, Dietmar Faller.
Competent supervisory authority: The Hessian Data Protection Officer, Gustav-Stresemann-Ring 1, 65189 Wiesbaden.
Dr. Michael Faller, E-Mail: email@example.com
Contact details of the data protection officer :
Dr. Jörg Buschbaum, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org