Here you will find all our current vacancies, at a glance and also as full text.
Your application acts like your business card and should present you as a person and expert as well as possible. However, it is also crucial for success that all the necessary information is included. Our proposal for a perfect application has proven its worth in terms of arrangement, design and scope:
- Give the reference number and the source, your address and contact details.
- Establish a reference between your skills and experience and the requirements of the position advertised
- Describe your motivation for the changeover
- with picture
- in reverse chronological order, starting with the current position
- describe each professional milestone with company name, company description (activity of the company, size, structure), position description, your revenue targets and employee responsibility, main tasks and your greatest successes
- Language and other skills should be listed at the end, ideally with the current notice period and financial situation or salary expectations as well as references, if necessary
- Work and degree certificates sorted in reverse chronological order
If you send us your documents by e-mail, please send them as PDF documents in the following form:
One PDF document each for cover letter, curriculum vitae and all certificates (sorted in reverse chronological order).
Ideally, the documents should have the following conclusive designation:
- "Cover Letter of Manfred Mustermann Reference Number XXXXXX.pdf"
- "Curriculum Vitae of Manfred Mustermann Reference Number XXXXXX.pdf"
- "Testimonials of Manfred Mustermann Reference Number XXXXXX.pdf"
In the subject line of the e-mail, please make sure that you include the full reference number and the source (e.g.: Application for Sales Manager Reference Number XXXXXX FAZ on Sunday).
For e-mail applications, please use the address firstname.lastname@example.org